Hakuba hot air balloon

2024 Summer Long Stay

Mar 18, 2024

At Mountain Side Hakuba, we have begun sales of our Long Stay Plan for the summer season of 2024.

"Enjoy a Private Stay in Hakuba"

Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and spend quiet days at the foot of the Hakuba Happo-One Ridge. We are offering such luxurious days at a special price for this summer season only.

Mountain Side Hakuba is a luxurious apartment-style accommodation consisting of 8 independent units. To ensure a comfortable long-term stay, each unit is fully equipped with modern appliances such as TV and air conditioning, state-of-the-art fully equipped kitchens, tableware, various cooking utensils, dedicated washing machines and dryers, and Wi-Fi.

Rooms are available in three types: 1LDK (up to 2 guests), 2LDK (up to 4 guests), and 3LDK (up to 6 guests).

※ Air conditioning is installed in each bedroom in most rooms. There is also air conditioning in the living kitchen area. If you would like air conditioning in all three bedrooms, please inform us at the time of booking.

Supermarkets, restaurants, and hot springs are nearby. You can also enjoy a little outing with our complimentary rental bicycles. There are hiking spots scattered around the surrounding mountains, where you can feel the refreshing coolness of the mountains every day. Additionally, challenging various activities in the mountains, rivers, and lakes will make your stay memorable. After a long winter, the bright season ahead. It is perfect for teleworking or long-term stays with family and friends.

Mountain Side Hakuba ★ Long Stay Plan ★

■ Reservation Conditions: Reservations directly (via email or phone) for 7, 14, or 30-night plans only. ※ The number of nights in each plan is fixed, and no refund will be given for stays shorter than the specified number of nights in each plan.

■ Available Period: From June 1st to October 31st

■ Payment: We will require 20% of the reservation amount as a reservation deposit within 14 days of booking. The remaining 80% will be charged up to 14 days (60 days for non-residents) prior to arrival. ※ Cannot be combined with other discounts such as repeat visitor discounts.

■ Cleaning conditions and provision of amenities may differ from normal services.

■ There may be additional charges for specifying high floors or during peak periods. Please contact us for details.

<< Reservation>>: Please make a reservation by phone at +81(0)261-85-4187 (9am - 5pm) or by email.

We look forward to welcoming you.

The Hakuba Company
[email protected]

The Hakuba Company Mailing List

Sign up for The Hakuba Company newsletter and get notified of special deals and the latest news!