Luxury ski-in ski-out accommodation in the heart of Hakuba
These three-bedroom/three-bathroom spacious apartments are located just in front of Happo Kokusai ski lift, with door step access to Happo-One Ski Resort. All apartments offer stunning ski hill views, fully equipped with modern/luxury furniture, kitchen and open plan living/dining with richly textured hardwood flooring.
Hakuba’s excellent range of amenities - restaurants, bars, visitor center and ski rentals are within easy reach.
- Stunning open plan living and dining room
- Modern kitchen and direct views of the ski hill
- Modern environmentally friendly ethanol fireplace
- Richly textured hardwood flooring throughout living, dining and kitchen
- Modern ski dry room complete with secure storage
- Ensuite bathrooms with deep soaker tubs
- Split king hotel quality beds
- Fine-dining restaurant on the ground floor - Wagyu Dining LUCE
- Drying Room
- Floor Heating
- Panel Heater
- Air Conditioner *All rooms are air-conditioned except for some rooms from the summer of 2021
- Shower Toilet
- Security System
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee Maker
- Dish Washer
- Dish Washer Detergent
- Paper Towel
- Aluminum Foil
- Plastic Wrap
- Body Soap
- Hand Wash
- Body Towel
- Face Towel
- Hand Towel
- Hair Dryer
- Cotton Buds
- Toothbrush Set
- Shaving Kit
- Hair Brushes
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine
- Drying Machine
- Laundry Detergent
- 50 inch TV
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Safety Deposit Box
- Ironing Board
Items Available to Borrow
Earthen pot・Portable IH cooking stove・Thermometer・Icebag・Cold Compress・ (Up to 2 years old, 1,100yen per night )・High Chair・Humidifier (Subject to availability)・Night Wear .
Humidifiers are installed in each room and living room from December to April.
Night Wears are installed at the closet drawer in each room from May to November.
After a long day on the slopes, dine in style on the ground floor of Mountain Side at Dining LUCE.
Located on the ground floor of Mountain Side Condominiums opposite the Kokusai Lifts on Happo-one.
We rescue and use ”nonstandard" vegetables which are about to be disposed from local farmers to reduce food waste.
We creative delicious dishes with them by cooking slowly.
Please reserve your table for dinner time.