Terms & Conditions
- Preliminary reservations are accepted via HP, Telephone or Email. The booking is not confirmed until a written Confirmation is issued by us.
- All offers, prices, terms and conditions are subject to change or withdrawal without notice prior to a confirmation being issued.
- The bookings details are as per the Confirmation. Any change to the number of and /or the ages of guests may change the booking total amount.
- All prices are in Japanese Yen and include 10% Japanese consumption tax and service charge.
- To confirm the reservation from 1 April to 30 November, the full amount is required 14 days before check in.
- To confirm the reservation from 1 December to 31 March, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required
within 15 days after the booking date and the remaining balance is required 30 days before check in.
1. The following applied to bookings, defined as checking in between 1st April and 30th November.
i. Cancellation between 14 and 7 days before check in 30 % of booking total.
ii. Cancellation between 6 and 2 days before check in 50 % of booking total.
iii. Cancellation 1 day or less before check in 100 % of booking total.
2. The following applied to winter bookings, defined as checking in between 1st December and 31st March..
i. Cancellation 15 days before check in 30 % of booking total.
ii. Cancellation 14 day or less before check in 100 % of booking total.
3. Arrival and Departure
- Arrival and departure times must be provided to us via Email or Telephone at least 5 days before the arrival date
- Rooms are available for occupation from 3:00pm
- Check-out time is 10:00am. (Hachi: 12:00)
All luggage and personal items must be removed from the room(s) at time of check-out.
- Upon check-in we require a copy of guest credit card details to be taken for security/bond purposes.
- Japanese law requires that we obtain all guest’s full names, nationalities, passport numbers, postal addresses and occupations at check in.
- Late check-out charge of 11,000 JPY is applicable to stay until 12:00 noon. Requests for late check-outs must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance.
Late check-out can be arranged subject to availability but please be adviced that is often not possible.
- The lobby lounge, restaurant, luggage store are available for use on the check-out date, after check out time.
- Front reception
Mountainside 9:00am~5:00pm (Green season) 8:00am~7:00pm (Winter season)
- Hours vary with season
5. Bed Type
- Desired bedding configuration must be provided to us via email at least 5 days before the arrival date.
- Rooms can be set up as twin configuration unless advised differently by you.
- Housekeeping during the stay as follows:
i. Daily: Collecting the garbeges and refresh towels provided.
ii Fresh bed linen once every 4 days for stays 4nights or longer.
7. Property Damage & Loss
- You accept responsibility for damage to the room or hotel common areas, fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during your occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- In the event where property or amenity has been damaged or lost the guest will pay mountainside in full for any damage caused and replacement costs.
- A valid credit card is required as a security deposit and you authorize us to charge all fees and charges properly chargeable under this agreement to that credit card.
8. No Smoking and No Pets Policies
- ALL building a strict NO SMOKING POLICY within its buildings.
- If guest smoke in the condominium and continue to smoke after being requested to stop we may evict the group or any individual from the condominium without any refund.
- If anyone in the group has smoked in the condominium they will be charged additional cleaning costs and costs incurred in compensating later guests who are affected by the smell of smoking or the owner of the room for bookings that need to be relocated to a different room.
- ALL buildinga strict NO PETS POLICY within its buildings. Under no circumstances will pets be permitted to stay.
- ALL building will not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the simply offers the space for parking. However, We will compensate the Guest for damage caused through intent or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regards to the management of the parking lot
- The Hakuba Company K.K operates wholly in Japan and the law of Japan applies to all services provided. Where services are provided by agents and principals the Bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions of the agent or principal.
- Subject to Japanese law The Hakuba Company K.K, and principals are not liable for any loss, damage, delay, consequential loss, injury or death resulting from any act, alteration or omission by The Hakuba Company K.K., or principals, any third party, act of god or other circumstances.
- The Hakuba Company K.K cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for snow conditions. No booking can be cancelled, altered or amended on the basis of weather conditions
- We expect guests protect themselves against all risks of travel, including the possibility of having to cancel a holiday or alter travel dates, with appropriate Travel Insurance which they arrange at the time they pay their Deposit.